Yes, finally done with this long and strange, and also often saddening year.
But, I learned a lot through this time dealing with a pandemic, a huge turning point in social unrest, and appreciating a lot that I should have really done more before this year. And also, a lot of fun things shared with friends (mostly online). Here is a mix of mostly all the favorite things I enjoyed in 2020..
- Favorite full movie released in 2020 – Soul
- Favorite TV show through 2020 – 60 Minutes
- Favorite new streaming TV series released in 2020 – Queen’s Gambit
- Favorite continued streaming TV series in 2020 – The Mandalorian
- Favorite podcast through 2020 – Junk Food Dinner
- Favorite short audio stories and narratives – NPR’s This American Life
- Favorite Youtube channel of 2020 – KanaChanTV
- Favorite printed book of 2020 – Invisible Men, the Trailblazing Black Artists of Comic Books by Ken Quatro
- Favorite graphic novel of 2020 – Under Earth by Chris Gooch
- Favorite comic series of 2020 – Excellence by Brandon Thomas and Khary Randolph
- Favorite new video game of 2020 – Hades (developed and published by Supergiant Games)
- Favorite older and most played game of 2020 – Final Fantasy XV
- Favorite “wrestling” match of 2020 – Boneyard Match, Undertaker and AJ Styles – WrestleMania
- Favorite wrestling match of 2020 – Sasha Banks vs. Bayley – WWE Hell in a Cell 2020
- Favorite sports team of 2020 – Seattle Seahawks
- Favorite junk food of 2020 – Pizza Mart (local Seattle chain and bar) slices
- Favorite dessert of 2020 – salted Caramel Cluster SO Delicious Dairy Free Cashew Ice Cream
- Favorite food habit – vegan meat alternatives for mostly red meat dishes
- Favorite Hike of 2020 – Mount Rainer, Sunrise Point
- Favorite playlist trend – relaxing chill beats compilations and mixes
- Favorite collectible thing I bought – The Ultimate Gremlin Flasher figure from NECA Toys (pictured above)
- Favorite thing I did a lot on my own but will share later – writing, lots of writing!
I have much more to to say and share for the coming year. But now, I must join friends online for the final hours of 2020. Stay safe and look forward to 2021!!